Not only is Centro a beautiful restaurant, a casual restaurant and an undeniably cool restaurant with a bar that pours some stiff drinks, its food is good, smart, original and stubbornly uncompromising. It's nominally a Mexican restaurant, with a menu listing bocaditas of chips and salsas and rellenos; simple carne asada and enchiladas and carnitas are among the mains. But on almost every plate, something extra has been added, something that muddies the dish's origins; these innovations, taken altogether, make Centro's menu less Mexican comfort food and more a fusion of taquerias around the world.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday 10:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 10:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Metered
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Gift cards for purchase
- Meal kits for home preparation
- Use restaurant website to order/pay