Edwin Zoe opened Chimera in 2018 alongside Zoe Ma Ma, his casual Chinese restaurant. The original concept spanned Asia, but ramen became Zoe’s obsession, and in 2020 he switched to an all-ramen menu, with even the noodles made in-house — a real rarity in Colorado. Deeply flavored broths illustrate Chimera’s dedication to traditional ingredients and methods, with just enough experimentation to set the eatery apart.
Since restrictions and conditions are changing frequently, contact the restaurant for the latest on COVID-related accommodations and options.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 11:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay