Chef Lon Symensma’s expertise in Asian cuisine reveals itself in the dumplings, bao buns, stir-fries, curries and noodle bowls bursting from a menu designed for the east Denver neighborhood where he opened his second ChoLon. (The downtown original is temporarily closed.) Family-sized dishes and steam-at-home soup dumplings — yes, Symensma’s famed French onion soup version — have become mainstays for customers looking for great takeout.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 3:30-9 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 3:30-9:30 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay