Owner Johnny Ballen, founder of the legendary Squeaky Bean, took a decidedly different path when he opened his second venture in Englewood in 2016. Instead of the progressive, mildly fussy cuisine the Bean was known for, Ballen went for comfort, both in food and decor. The menu focuses on tacos, as you'd expect — nearly twenty different varieties — and a roster of apps so satisfying, you'll be lucky if you even make it to the main course. Fritos pie, Doritos nachos and green chile cheese tots are just the beginning of the fun, and the fantastic mezcal selection and playful space (toy pigs are packed into every nook and cranny) guarantee you’ll have a swine of a time at Cochino.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay