Freshcraft was a member of the class of 2010, the creation of brothers Lucas and Jason Forgy. Lucas was working as a chef in Milwaukee when Jason, a self-described beer geek, approached him with the idea of opening a casual, comfortable restaurant that would serve a menu of homemade comfort food paired with a giant roster of truly exceptional craft beers. When the Thunderbird BBQ address opened up on a hot LoDo restaurant block, the Midwesterners took on the space and opened Freshcraft. The concept is more casual than fine-dining, but also more upscale than a sports bar. In late 2019, the Forgy brothers sold Freshcraft to Eric Riggs, who has changed up the food menu a little while maintaining the bar's excellence as a beer destination.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 3-10 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay