Hacienda Colorado is a homegrown chain, one that’s coined the term “Mountain Mex” for its food. So while you’ll find traditional Mexican dishes on the menu, they’ve all been given a local twist – and you may find that your tacos and burritos have been stuffed with local ingredients, from marinated meats to fresh produce. The atmosphere is more Mountain than Mex, with a lodge feel (complete with fireplace) and a big outdoor patio. But once you take a sip of one of the 120 tequilas stocked by the bar – or try one of the specialty margs, including a few frozen varieties – you’ll quickly be transported south of the border.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Meal kits for home preparation
- Use restaurant website to order/pay