LoHi SteakBar is one of the stranger animals to come out of the second-generation gentrification of the Highland area. A neighborhood place that is both upscale and casual at the same time, it is a steakhouse writ small, a local tavern and a destination restaurant all rolled into one. Service is professional, the room is comfortable, and the menu is simple and straightforward, with plenty of bar snacks and a solid spread of entrees for those looking for something more substantial.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 4-10 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Garage available, On-street
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Gift cards for purchase
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Meal kits for home preparation
- Use restaurant website to order/pay