Overt is the coffee-shop counter sibling of Vert, the sandwich shop just a couple of doors down. The narrow spot occupies a former alleyway, and while Overt doesn't offer any indoor seating, it makes up for the lack of interior space with a secluded, peaceful patio. Umbrellas shade tables and chairs while simple but effective landscaping makes the courtyard feel more like an urban oasis than the back street it once was. Curl up with your coffee, a Vert grab-and-go salad and a good book, and prepare to soak up the sun.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Wednesday-Sunday 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: No alcohol
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: On-street
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Walk-up window for ordering/pickup