Linda Hampsten Fox, the Bindery’s chef/owner, lived and worked in Italy for decades, and the elegant dinner menu of the restaurant she opened in 2017 reflects her intimate knowledge of that country. But the culinary roster ranges farther, with Mexican and New American influences that reflect experiences throughout Hampsten Fox’s nearly thirty-year career, as well as her penchant for unusual proteins — tuna ribs and rabbit — and brash flavor combinations.
- Price: $$$, $$$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 8 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sunday 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
(Takeout hours 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.; 5:30-9 p.m.)
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Meal kits for home preparation
- Scheduled pickup times
- Use restaurant website to order/pay