The decor of this Union Station neighborhood eatery is part industrial chic, part library, part dusty old toy shop; witness the dining-room accent wall, which shouts "OINK" in huge, curving letters as you enter. And the food is no less fun: A playful menu with a respectable number of veggie offerings touts crispy sunchokes, cooked to creamy perfection on the inside; a redneck burger, so called because of the use of both PBR and bourbon in its preparation; and brisket with funky gochujang barbecue sauce. Our favorite? The pig tails served with housemade hot sauce.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Tuesday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Wednesday 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
Thursday-Friday 11 a.m.-12 a.m.
Saturday 9 a.m.-12 a.m.
Sunday 9 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay