If you're looking for the big menu, the something-for-everyone brunch experience, this is the place to go. Now with eight Colorado spots, Urban Egg is a growing, locally owned chain that prioritizes community and people-first values, and backs that up with high-quality food that consistently comes through on flavor and execution. Offerings run the gamut, from a cinnamon-swirled pancake and crunchy corn flake-coated French toast to a lineup of Benedicts, sandwiches, salads, two takes on avocado toast and, of course, plenty of eggs, as well as a vegetarian green chile that won't leave you missing the pork. A full coffee and cocktail program is bolstered by a selection of fresh-pressed juices that can be spiked with booze: This is brunch, after all.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-2 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday 7 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Metered
- Extra Services: Catering
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant app to order/pay
- Restaurant does its own delivery
- Use restaurant website to order/pay