The comfort food served at the West End Tavern is what would result if a fast-moving drunken picnic crashed headlong into a great neighborhood bar, with beach food and backyard barbecue tangling up with lawn-fete classics and powerful drinks. We're talking sautéed greens and deviled eggs, roast-pork sandwiches, roast chicken and alcoholic root-beer floats -- all served on a patio with one of the greatest views in the area, which gives the place an endless-summer feel.
Courtesy West End Tavern Facebook
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Wednesday 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Thursday-Saturday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Rooftop
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Metered
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay