What possessed chef Dana Rodriguez and her business partner, Tony Maciag, to open their first restaurant in 2014 inside a space created from recycled shipping containers is beyond us, but the result is a joyous celebration that seamlessly combines Rodriguez’s Mexican roots with traditions from the American South. Work & Class consistently comes through on its promise to deliver a square meal and a stiff drink at a fair price.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday 5-10 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 5-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Gift cards for purchase
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Use restaurant website to order/pay