What possessed chef Dana Rodriguez and her business partner, Tony Maciag, to open their first restaurant inside a space created from recycled shipping containers is beyond us, but the result is a joyous celebration that seamlessly combines Rodriguez’s Mexican roots with traditions from the American South. Since day one, Work & Class has served family-style fare, making the food excellent for taking home.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Wednesday-Thursday, Sunday 5-10 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 5-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Gift cards for purchase
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Use restaurant website to order/pay