Euclid Hall Bar & Kitchen
Denver, CO 80202
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Catering, Multi-Level, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Metered Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (141)
The Ten Best Hot Dogs in Denver
Monday, June 10, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. by Linnea Covington
Good dogs that won't bite back.
Summer Is Tequila Time at These Five LoDo Restaurants
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 10:30 a.m. by Mark Antonation
Five LoDo restaurants are hosting a Patrón tequila cocktail contest with drinks created by staff members
The Ten Best Poutines in Denver
Friday, March 16, 2018 at 6:54 a.m. by Linnea Covington
Here's where to find the ten best poutines in Denver, from classic Canadian to Wild West versions.
Cheesehead Alert: Eight Denver Spots for Wisconsin Cheese Curds
Friday, October 6, 2017 at 6:54 a.m. by Mark Antonation
Folks from Wisconsin (and Eastconsin, too) have been showing up in droves since Denver's building boom began a few years ago. They're a friendly lot, and they love the Packers, the Wisconsin Badgers and fried cheese curds. Other tha...
Best Of Awards
- Readers' Choice: Best German/Eastern European restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best chef
- Best Chef's Counter
- Best Dan-Dan Noodles
- Best Restaurant Bottle-Beer List
- Best Wine List at a Restaurant Known for Beer
- Best Vegetarian Dish in a Non-Vegetarian Restaurant
- Best Pig Parts
- Best Restaurant for a Last Meal
- Best Place to Pair Beer and Food