Humboldt Kitchen + Bar
Denver, CO 80218
- Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m.-11 p.m. Sunday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Full bar
- Gift cards for purchase, Order/delivery via DoorDash, Order/delivery via Grubhub, Order/delivery via Uber Eats, Restaurant does its own delivery
- Private-group dining
- Open-air patio
- Metered, On-street, Valet
- Alcoholic beverages to go, Call restaurant to order/pay, Curbside pickup, Gift cards for purchase, Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Local ingredients, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (30)
The Best Hamburger in Denver — Every Year Since 2009
Friday, April 6, 2018 at 1:59 p.m. by Westword Staff
Here's a look back at our picks for the best hamburger in Denver from 2009 to 2018.
The Ten Best Hamburgers in Denver — 2017 Edition
Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 6:55 a.m. by Westword Staff
National Hamburger Day is Sunday, May 28, which falls on Memorial Day weekend this year — the perfect time to celebrate the all-American meal. Whether you like your burger old-fashioned or newfangled, simple or over the top, there's...
Veterans Day Specials Today for Past and Present Armed Services Members
Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 5:42 a.m. by Ben Landreth
Today we honor the commitment, service and sacrifice of those who serve in our armed forces. Several restaurants around town will be offering deals to veterans as well as those currently serving; keep reading to get the scoop ...
Green Russell's Fifth Birthday and Fifteen More Tasty Events on the Culinary Calendar
Monday, November 9, 2015 at 5:18 a.m. by Ben Landreth
On Wednesday we salute those who have served our country; a number of restaurants are offering free meals and discounts. But through the week there are deals and special events for all diners, all around town. Keep reading for more ...