- Monday-Saturday 11:39 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday 1-8 p.m.
- $$, $$$
- Full bar
- Gift cards for purchase, Order/delivery via DoorDash, Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Open-air patio
- On-street, Valet
- Curbside pickup, Gift cards for purchase, Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (3)
Thursday, November 9, 2006 at 3 a.m. by Patrick Osborn
The Institute of Drinking Studies would like to announce the latest social breakthrough: the adult baby shower. This novel concept progresses far beyond the "Jack and Jill" shower you may have heard of, which is just a ploy to get g...
Thursday, July 13, 2006 at 4 a.m. by Jason Sheehan
I've said a lot of nasty things about chain restaurants. I've advocated a boycott of Applebee's (because of my horror of Riblets), asked both God and Santa Claus to rain fire down on Olive Garden franchises, given away KFC fried chi...
Thursday, February 3, 2000 at 3 a.m. by Kyle Wagner
It was a weeknight in Cherry Creek North, and two Italian restaurants were open for business a few blocks away from each other. One was so crowded that at the check-in desk, the matre d' looked like a tourist surrounded by street ur...
More Italian Restaurants in Cherry Creek
More Italian Restaurants in Denver