Denver, CO 80202
- Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking, Parking Validation
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (95)
Vesta's Salmon Pastrami Makes a Great Holiday Appetizer
Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 5:54 a.m. by Mark Antonation
If you're patient, you can create salman pastrami at home in about a week. Or head to Vesta and get it right now.`
The Seven Best Events on the Culinary Calendar This Week
Monday, October 22, 2018 at 5:56 a.m. by Amy Antonation
Kick off Halloween early, enjoy some Secret Sauce, and land some strange brew.
Nine Denver Chefs Share Their Own Dining Out Favorites
Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 8:21 a.m. by Lori Midson
If you want to know where the best food is, why not ask a chef?
Menu Roundup: What's New at Vesta, Viàle and Range
Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 2:59 p.m. by Mark Antonation
Viàle, Vesta and Range are all making changes this summer.
Best Of Awards
- Best wine bar
- Best Seafood Dish in a Non-Seafood Restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best gluten-free menu
- Readers' Choice: Best bartender
- Best Steak in a Non-Steakhouse Restaurant
- Best First-Date Restaurant
- Best Dinner on a Monday Night
- Best Samosas at a Non-Indian Restaurant
- Best Way Out West Restaurant
- BEST LEGS