What are you doing New Year's Eve? Our annual New Year's Guide, coming in the December 18 issue of Westword, will be full of suggestions for how to ring in the new year with style -- and, with any luck, some great music.
This is our last call for information to include in that guide. If you know of a venue with a great show for December 31, or happen to be putting on a big public bash, it's time to spill all the details. You can post them in the comments section below, or simply mail the info to email@example.com. The deadline is 5 p.m. Friday, December 5.
• BACKBEAT'S GREATEST HITS •
- 50 Photos That Prove Red Rocks Is the Most Beautiful Venue on the Planet
- Photos: Musicians Buying (Legal) Weed in Denver
- The Ten Most Underrated Guitarists in the History of Rock
- 50 Ways to Support Your DIY Music Community
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Westword's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Denver's stories with no paywalls.