I am the blog of hellfire!
Today in Cafe Society:
• Michel Wahaltere moving on.
• French twist: La Fondue now Le Chateau.
• French twist redux: A Cote to expand its hours.
• Lakeside Waffles opens up next to the Oriental.
• Veggie Girl: Taki's.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Q&A with Fucked Up's Damian Abraham.
• Born in the Flood announce mountain mini-tour.
• Bottesini Project to set up shop in San Francisco for the night
• Flier of the week: Fell at Herman's Hideaway
• Neil Young kicks the year off with a hilarious single
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Westword's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Denver's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
Today in The Latest Word:
• Bingo Barn in Northglenn goes into foreclosure.
• Another day, another frustrating Nuggets win.
• Face the State's Brad Jones wants you to report the news.
• Circuit Media's Don Knox sees capitol press room as ethical conflict.
• Did Barack Obama hyptonize the nation during his Denver acceptance speech? Take... me... to... your... leader...