Ballots are in the mail (and maybe even to a few voters' households). Much is at stake this election cycle, which we've been covering all year. As promised, here is a second roundup of recent election-related stories. And for more of our election coverage, be sure to visit our (searchable!) Election page.
Why You Should Vote Yes for Proposition 106, Regarding End-of-Life Options
3. Raise the Bar: Why the Fracking Industry Hates Amendments
4. Why You Should Vote No on Amendment 71, to Raise the Bar on Amendments
Why You Should Vote Yes on Amendment 71, to Raise the Bar on Amendments
5. Libertarian Party Sees Registered-Voters Uptick, Beats Democrats, Republicans
6. Does the State Board of Education Deserve a Failing Grade?
7. Darryl Glenn's New Donald Trump Stance: I'll Vote for Him but Not Endorse Him
8. Michael Bennet at Metro: Selfies and the Senate Race
Keep Westword Free... Since we started Westword, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Denver, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Denver with no paywalls.