Ballots are in the mail (and maybe even to a few voters' households). Much is at stake this election cycle, which we've been covering all year. As promised, here is a second roundup of recent election-related stories. And for more of our election coverage, be sure to visit our (searchable!) Election page.
Why You Should Vote Yes for Proposition 106, Regarding End-of-Life Options
3. Raise the Bar: Why the Fracking Industry Hates Amendments
4. Why You Should Vote No on Amendment 71, to Raise the Bar on Amendments
Why You Should Vote Yes on Amendment 71, to Raise the Bar on Amendments
5. Libertarian Party Sees Registered-Voters Uptick, Beats Democrats, Republicans
6. Does the State Board of Education Deserve a Failing Grade?
7. Darryl Glenn's New Donald Trump Stance: I'll Vote for Him but Not Endorse Him
8. Michael Bennet at Metro: Selfies and the Senate Race
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Westword's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Denver's stories with no paywalls.