Win lodging for two and a pair of festival passes for the Bacon & Bourbon Festival in Keystone!
The Keystone Bacon and Bourbon Festival – June 22 – 23, 2019 caters, literally, to the entire family. Whether you are a bacon enthusiast or the loved one of a bacon connoisseur, this event is for you. With thousands of pounds of bacon and bacon-inspired cuisine at your fingertips, you won’t want to miss this weekend-long celebration of all things bacon and bourbon.
Immerse yourself in River Run Village’s streets lined with culinary creations from Keystone restaurants and beyond making for a mountain festival that will make your mouth water. Bacon paired with free live music ensures you’ll burn some calories so don’t miss a food booth. Tear yourself away from the bacon and dance to the free live music by the O’Connor Brothers Band, King Cardinal, The Sweet Lillies, Katie Glassman & Snapshot and two rockin’ cover bands, Who’s Bad and festival favorite, Hell’s Belles. Quench your thirst and experience a variety of bourbons as a part of the Jim Beam Bourbon Tour with the purchase of the “Hungry Hog” package or visit the festival bar and choose from a variety of beers and summer cocktails. The new Camp Bacon is ready for the littlest bacon festivarian and will be stocked with face painting, EpicMix Photo Booth, make and take it crafts along with ample entertainment for the kids.
Grab the gang and get ready to say ‘OHHH! Bacon!’ and join in the celebration of all things bacon and bourbon with all your bacon lover friends.
Come pig out with us here at Keystone Resort and the Bacon and Bourbon Festival this June 22nd and 23rd!
Register to Enter
Loading sign up instructions
Win lodging for two and a pair of festival passes for the Bacon & Bourbon Festival in Keystone!
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Denver Westword/Keystone Neighborhood Company and their/its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. EDT on May 7, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 14, 2019. You may enter this Sweepstakes via either the in-store, on-line or mail-in entry methods described below. Regardless of entry method, you may enter only once. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EDT of the last day of the Sweepstakes, i.e. June 14, 2019, whether submitted online, deposited at a participating location or mailed. Proof of depositing entry in mail is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted from post office boxes. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s) and will not be returned.
a. ON-LINE ENTRY METHOD: Beginning on May 7, 2019, you may enter the Sweepstakes via the Internet by logging on to the westword.com/freestuff and following the entry directions. You may be required to register or to otherwise provide some or all of the following information: your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age, e-mail address and the metropolitan service area for which you are entering. Online entrant must be the registered subscriber of the e-mail account by which the entry is made. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account (as specified by the Internet Service Provider) used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the named entrant and/or originating at any other Internet Website, including (but not limited to) commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites are void.
b. MAIL-IN ENTRY METHOD: Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing the words Win lodging for two and a pair of festival passes for the Bacon & Bourbon Festival in Keystone! Sweepstakes, your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address (if applicable) on a 3”x 5” card and mailing it in an envelope to Win lodging for two and a pair of festival passes for the Bacon & Bourbon Festival in Keystone! c/o Marketing Department, Denver Westword 969 Broadway Denver, CO 80203. The Prize includes: Lodging for two at Keystone Resort for Saturday night 6/22/2019 & Samplin’ Swine Saturday packages for 2-people. The approximate total retail value of the Prize is $500. The total value of all Prizes to be awarded is $500. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for the Prize permitted, except by Sponsor(s) in its sole discretion. Winner may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification).
4. RANDOM DRAWING: A total of (1) Prize Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries, by judges selected by Sponsor(s), whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. Only one Winner per household is permitted. The Winner will be notified by telephone, e-mail or mail service by June 14, 2019.
5. Prize conditions: No substitution for any prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor(s). Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within fifteen (15) days of issuance. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor(s) as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor(s) of the Winners’ and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winners and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes and are equal regardless of method of entry.
7. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor(s) reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in [Denver, CO]. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR(S) OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR(S) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor(s) and each of their/its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor(s) reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor(s)’ control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winner and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor(s) and each of their/its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
10. WINNERS LIST: For an Official Winners List (available after June 14, 2019) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Win lodging for two and a pair of festival passes for the Bacon & Bourbon Festival in Keystone! Sweepstakes - WINNERS - or - OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), c/o Marketing Department, Denver Westword. All requests must be received by June 14, 2019. Official Rules also available at www.westword.com/promotions/freestuff.
12. SPONSOR(S): Denver Westword/Keystone Neighborhood Company
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2018 [Denver Westword] All rights reserved.Close