Except that we only have one winner.
For answering the following three questions correctly, Jon S wins two seats to the dinner, which kicks off at 6 p.m.
1. What are Justin Brunson's favorite variety of mushrooms? Morels.
2. What are the names of the two goats that roam the grounds of Fruition Farms? Frick and Frack.
3. There was recently a rumor that Jeff Osaka was looking for a space to do a second restaurant. At which recently shuttered Denver restaurant was he seen wandering around, checking things out? Saucy.
The second set of questions proved to be much more difficult:
1. Who is Alex Seidel's favorite poet? Edgar Allan Poe
2. What's the name of the group that's hosting this Sunday's summer seafood supper? There is no name.
3. Where would you most likely find Jeff Osaka when he's not at his restaurant? The golf course.
None of you guessed the correct answers to the above questions, so here's what we're going to do: We want you to come up with an awesome title to call this crew of chefs. You have between now and 4:30 p.m. to post your witty, pithy suggestions. We'll choose our favorite name from your submissions and post it, along with the winner, at 5 p.m. today.
In the meantime, Jon S, please e-mail me at [email protected] with your full name and e-mail address, so we can make sure you're on the list.