Here's a quick rundown of the different Little Pub pubs.
1. Icehouse Tavern Located two blocks south of Coors Field in an actual, and historic, Icehouse, at 1801 Wynkoop Street, this is a sporty-sport-sports bar with an outdoor patio, over a dozen flatscreens, and $2 Coors Lights on game days.
2. Patrick Carroll's Irish Pub This pub at 3963 Tennyson Street, smack in the Berkley neighborhood, features pool tables, darts and the Scottie Burger -- a beef patty smashed up with A-1 sauce, bacon and cheese.3. College Inn This spot at 4400 East Eighth Avenue is a relatively recent acquisition, but it's an old bar with a full menu of American and Mexican favorites, "Fish Fry Fridays," and late-night happy-hour drink specials from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
4. Gibby's Sports Saloon Located at 1555 South Havana Street in Aurora, Gibby's is a rustic-ish sports bar with a full menu of American and Mexican favorites, including the "Sloppy Burrito" -- exactly what it sounds like -- and karaoke on Thursday nights.
5. Salty Rita's Little Pub created this bar at 200 Quebec Street to serve the thirsty Lowry community. It's a margarita-slinging spot with a menu of Mexican favorites, lunch specials during the week, and a large, twenty-table patio.
6. The Irish Hound A downhome pub at the edge of Cherry Creek at 575 St. Paul Street, the Hound features homemade chips, "Pork Thursdays" -- you wish, but that refers to meat to eat -- and $3 microbrew drafts on Mondays.7. The Elm This hipster oasis at 5001 East Colfax Avenue has retro décor, outdoor pool tables, a digital jukebox and "Chicken Tuesdays" -- still food, guys.