15 Best Bitcoin Gambling sites and Crypto Casinos in 2021: Rundown Of The Top Bitcoin Slots Online
For this post we found the best licensed Bitcoin casinos that are safe, offer low-to-no fees, fast deposits and withdrawals, fun games, and an excellent online gambling experience.
In 2021, there are more Bitcoin casinos than ever before - but the market is still slow at catching up. As such, the good ones continue to be few and far between.
The good news is that we’ve done the research for you, and have put together this guide on the top Bitcoin gambling sites in 2021.
- Best overall Bitcoin casino - Red Dog Casino
- Best for unique games - 7Bit Casino
- Best Bitcoin casino for live table games- Ignition
- Best BTC casino for sports betting - Bovada
- Best for Bitcoin casino bonuses - Cafe Casino
Other top licensed and provably fair BTC casinos:
Ranking Methodology: How We Choose Our Top Bitcoin Casinos
- Bitcoin compatibility - Every online casino in our list accepts Bitcoin, and this was our primary focus
- Bonuses available with Bitcoin - As well as offering a “regular” first deposit bonus with fiat currency, we looked for sites that offered Bitcoin bonuses, and frequent promotions
- Games availability - We chose sites that offered a good online gambling experience via game selection and availability
- Security - One of our top priorities was security, and as such we looked for casino sites that are fully-licensed, and which will keep your cryptocurrencies and data safe
- Deposit and withdrawal options - Naturally, we wanted to find casino sites that accept Bitcoin. But we also aimed to find sites that offered a wide range of payment methods, including BTC Cash and fiat currencies
Best Bitcoin Gambling Sites Reviewed
1. Red Dog Casino - Best Overall Bitcoin Casino
- Generous welcome bonus
- 220+ games
- SSL encryption secure
Red Dog Casino scoops our award for “best overall Bitcoin casino” for a number of reasons. Firstly, it takes all our aforementioned boxes - it’s BTC compatible, it’s got a huge arsenal of games, and it offers an attractive Bitcoin bonus.
It’s also safe and secure to use (the site uses 256-bit SSL encryption) and customer service is available 24/7. We think this is important for a crypto site so that, if you do run into problems, you can get them resolved as quickly as possible.
Other than that, Red Dog Casino is lacking in live dealer games, but makes up for it with Blackjack tournaments, an excellent, modern user interface, as well as a top notch mobile client.
It’s also worth mentioning that the site is still new, and was established in 2020.
2. Ignition - Best Bitcoin Casino for Poker Games
- Free Bitcoin transactions
- $2,000,000 weekly poker prize pools
- 280+ casino games
Ignition is one of the U.S.’s premier poker and casino sites that now accepts Bitcoin. This means poker players who prefer to deposit and withdraw cryptos now have a place to pit their wits against opponents online.
Ignition excels for poker because of its high traffic (there are always between 1,000 and 3,000 poker players online), its sheer number of poker tournaments, as well as the amount of poker variants it offers.
Moreover, poker players of any level can sign up, including newbies and pros, and there is over $2,000,000 up for grabs each week in prize pools.
As well as poker, Ignition offers the usual table games, Bitcoin is accepted along with 8 other banking methods, and the site is reputable and safe and secure to use.
3. Bovada - Best BTC Casino for Sports Betting
- Free Bitcoin transactions
- 20+ sports covered
- Reliable payouts
Bovada is one of the most established sports betting sites in the USA that doubles up as a casino - and which these days accepts Bitcoin. It's one of the best Bitcoin betting sites we've seen.
In fact, it was one of the first sportsbooks to accept BTC. Crypto withdrawals are fast and painless, and you can deposit and withdraw using Bitcoin.
When it comes to its sports betting markets, Bovada offers more than most other sportsbooks. There’s lots of sports to choose from, competitive odds, as well as in-play betting opportunities and live streaming. If we can have one slight complaint it’s that we’d prefer it if they got their lines out faster.
Bovada’s casino gets the thumbs up from us too, there are hundreds of games and slots to choose from, and the user interface is clean and modern.
4. Cafe Casino - Best for Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
- Generous deposit bonuses
- Attractive layout
- Quick payout times
Cafe Casino offers an attractive “super play Bitcoin bonus” to new players when you’ve made your first deposit. There are lots of other generous bonuses on offer, too, including referral bonuses and weekly prizes.
We also like the fact that Cafe Casino offers a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. Making your crypto deposits is easy, and if you do run into trouble there’s a helpful guide that walks you through the process.
In terms of its gameplay, Cafe Casino specializes in live dealer games. There are lots of these to choose from, as well as a huge amount of Blackjack variants.
It’s perhaps slightly disappointing that, other than cryptocurrencies, Cafe Casino’s banking options are limited, but there’s not too much to fault here overall. There are all kinds of slots to play, including 3-reel slots, video slots and progressive slots, and the casino site is safe and secure.
5. 7Bit Casino - Best Bitcoin Casino for Crypto Games
- Established crypto casino
- Safe and secure site
- 4,000 Bitcoin games
7Bit Casino is, as its name might suggest, an online Bitcoin casino. This makes it different to the other sites in our review, which started life accepting fiat currency before adding cryptos.
That said, 7Bit - which is one of the most trustworthy Bitcoin casinos - still accepts fiat currencies, too. It’s a provably fair online casino that offers 5,000 games in total. However, 4,000 of these are Bitcoin casino games (solely for cryptocurrency users).
The casino site comes with a demo feature that allows you to try games out before risking real money of your own, and you can set your own gambling limits.
The site is fully regulated, there are zero fees when you deposit or withdraw via crypto, and there are live games available.
- Deposit as much as $100,000 with Bitcoin
- Hundreds of slot games
- Two live dealer casinos
7. Las Atlantis
- Zero transaction fees for BTC
- Great design
- 100+ RTG games
- Lots of Bitcoin bonuses
- 250+ slot games
- Excellent VIP program
9. Wild Casino
- Special rewards available to Bitcoin users
- Live casino games
- Top-notch graphics and gameplay
- Bitcoin slots available
- Great mobile app
- Roman Empire-themed casino
11. Big Spin Casino
- Accept Bitcoin and other cryptos
- 3D slots
- Progressive jackpots available
- Attractive Bitcoin deposit bonus
- Fast Bitcoin payouts
- Sports betting available
13. El Royale Casino
- Bitcoin slots available
- Mobile compatible
- Daily deals
- Super easy Bitcoin deposit method
- Reputable crypto casino
- Excellent sportsbook
- 200+ casino games
- One of the first Bitcoin casinos
- Litecoin and other cryptos accepted
- 1,500+ games
A Guide to Bitcoin Gambling Sites
Why Should I Use the Bitcoin Payment System in Online Crypto Casinos?
Bitcoin is still a new form of currency. And while some players are going all-in with Bitcoin gambling, others have a few questions first.
What Are the Benefits of Using Bitcoin Casino Sites?
Perhaps the biggest benefit is that gambling with Bitcoin gives you peace of mind in the sense that your payment info can’t be stolen. Unlike credit cards, a BTC transaction requires zero personal data to be submitted from you.
Bitcoin transactions save you time, too, because the deposits are instant and the withdrawals are much faster than any other payment method.
It’s also worth mentioning that, unlike other payment methods, Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals charge very small fees, or even no fees at all.
Also, Bitcoin transactions are never taxed.
What Are the Cons of Using a Bitcoin Gambling Site?
On the flip side, Bitcoin is a volatile currency that goes up and down in price. It’s still new and still seen as an “experimental” currency. As a consequence, the value of your winnings today might change drastically within a week or so - they may go up, but they also may go down.
And because Bitcoin is still in its infancy, many online casinos still don’t accept it as a payment method (although we do expect this to change within the next 1-2 years).
What Are the Fees When Using Bitcoin as a Payment Method?
Typically, there are zero fees when using Bitcoin as a payment method at Bitcoin casinos. This is because the Bitcoin network contains no middlemen.
That said, some Bitcoin casinos might charge a small fee if you wish to convert your BTC into fiat currency. Or, they might charge a fee (again, a small one) if you request faster processing.
Can I Receive Casino Bonuses with Bitcoin?
Yes. Most Bitcoin casinos will offer first deposit Bitcoin bonuses, as well as possibly reload bonuses and even subsequent promotions. Just make sure to read the terms and conditions before triggering the bonus.
How to Get and Use Bitcoin
Getting and using Bitcoin doesn’t have to be a complicated process, but it’s important that you’re absolutely sure of your decision before you purchase some BTC.
If you are, the first thing you need to do is download a Bitcoin wallet, since this is the only way you can send and receive the cryptocurrency.
Then, you need to use a site like CoinBase or any other Bitcoin Exchange to purchase some Bitcoin and add it to your wallet.
Once the Bitcoin is in your wallet, you just need to set up a payment method with Bitcoin casinos and use it to place bets.
How to Make a Deposit with Bitcoin in a Casino?
Depositing with Bitcoin in a casino is very simple and no different to depositing with a fiat currency.
All you need to do is head over to the banking section and click “make a deposit.” You will then see a list of possible deposit methods, including Bitcoin.
Just click “Bitcoin” and follow the onscreen instructions. It should be as simple as linking to your Bitcoin wallet, typing in the exact amount you wish to deposit, before clicking to confirm.
What Is the Maximum I can Deposit with Bitcoin?
There’s no fixed answer to this because each online casino has their own maximum deposit amounts. Because each casino does have a maximum deposit amount, it’s really important that you research this before creating an account.
Can I Withdraw from Online Casinos Using Bitcoin?
Yes, as long as this option is available, you can withdraw from online casinos using Bitcoin.
Can I Deposit with Bitcoin and Use Another Banking Method for Withdrawals?
Many Bitcoin casinos let you deposit with Bitcoin and use another banking method for withdrawals, but some don’t. You may also be charged a fee for converting your BTC into fiat currency, so these are things to check before you create an account.
Is It Safe and Legal to Use Bitcoin for My Casino Account? Is Bitcoin Gambling Legal?
Absolutely. Bitcoin requires you to hand over zero personal information, which greatly reduces the risk you might be a victim of cybercrime or theft. All transactions are anonymous.
When it comes to legality, as long as you sign up to a legal online casino that accepts Bitcoin, the answer to that question is - 100% yes.
What Are the Alternatives to Bitcoin?
If you’re still not 100% sure that Bitcoin is the right currency for you, online casinos, and even BTC gambling sites, offer a number of alternatives. These include:
- Bank transfer - Bank transfers are generally quick and simple, and you don’t need to hand over your credit or debit card details. There are processing fees involved, however
- Credit cards and debit cards - Credit and debit card transactions are fast and painless, but credit card payments in particular have been associated with “problem gamblers” in recent years due to how easy it is to make constant deposits
- eWallets - eWallet options include Neteller, Skrill and PayPal, but while they’re an easy and fast payment solution, not all online casinos offer a variety of them
- Cheque - Paying and withdrawing by cheque is a much slower process, but it’s also one of the safest. If you use a traceable postal service, there’s no real way your money could go missing
- Other cryptocurrencies - As well as Bitcoin, you could also find a casino that accepts the likes of BTC Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin
Final Word On Bitcoin Casinos
These are the top Bitcoin gambling sites to play at in 2021. Because there are various Bitcoin casinos to choose from, it’s really important that you also do your own research before making your final decision.
Just look for things like game variety, bonuses and security, and then decide what you want to do from there.
What do you think are the best BTC casinos? Do you agree with our choices? Let us know!
Paid advertisement. Westword does not sell, evaluate, or endorse products or services advertised.
For inquiries, click here.