V Digital Services (VDS) is a digital marketing agency looking for an experienced, hyper organized, digitally savvy coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be eager & energetic, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and passionate about digital marketing, social media and analytics.
We’ll need you to hit the ground running – so if you know what PPC, SEM, SEO, CPM and UTM stand for – then keep reading!
In this position you will report directly to the Vice President of Sales at VDS. This is a unique chance to have high-level executive management access and gain tremendous learning experience. The Digital Sales Coordinator is a unique role in that you will get to work with multiple internal departments and teams as well as be client-facing. Responsibilities include:
Sales Team Support
● Prepare sales presentations, sales sheets, and Digital Marketing proposals
● Assist all VDS Direct Sales Digital Sales Directors with meeting prep, Sales communication, contract management and fulfilment.
● Track campaign status, monitor campaign performance and identify optimization opportunities
● Develop an online digital library of sales assets from training documents, proposals, agreements and reporting.
● Integrate with Team Boost to assist in developing Digital Strategy for prospective campaigns and provide health check’s mid-way through active campaigns.
● Work with Graphic Designers to create campaign artwork
● Build campaign schedules/ calendars
● Maintain communication between the Client and our teams: Sales Management Team, Fulfilment Team, Digital Sales Director, and Management.
● Assist in reviewing campaign metrics, identify wins and build campaign recaps and facilitate case study development with Marketing.
● Participate in on-boarding and/or progression calls when requested by the Vice President for any Digital Sales Director. This is a conduit link between Sales, Client and AM and is needed when personnel might be travelling and unavailable.
● Other as assigned
Some of the duties may include:
• Produce weekly/monthly reports on KPI performance of Digital Sales Directors
• Track sales progress/goals for the VDS Direct Sales team
• Monitor monthly bookings/billing to identify discrepancies
• Work on Revenue Management with VP of Sales and Finance team (aging reports)
• Identify industry news articles, important bits of information to share with the greater good of the VDS Direct Sales team
• Always be open to feedback, coaching and training
• Other duties as assigned
• Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Creative thinking, analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
• A strong desire to be challenged and constantly improving
• Dependable Transportation, Valid Driver’s License and Insurance
• Digital Marketing Certifications, and familiarity with industry tools and resources like Search Engine Land, WooRank, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, WordPress, SEM Rush, etc. are a PLUS!
• A fun, exciting, casual work environment
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance and 401(k)
• Paid time off and bonus time off
• Quarterly team-building events
If you are interested, please contact us by: Emailing your resume to [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace.