Frasca Food and Wine
Boulder, CO 80302
- Full bar
- Business Dining, Catering, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Prix Fixe
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Online Reservations Available
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (241)
The Best Italian Restaurants in Metro Denver
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 6:54 a.m. by Westword Staff
Denver's best Italian restaurants offer a wider range of regional Italian cuisine than ever before.
Ten Christmas Eve Dinners — Including Five Feasts of the Seven Fishes
Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 12:30 a.m. by Amy Antonation
Christmas Eve is a great time to try out some of Denver's best restaurants, some of which are offering seafood-themed dinners.
The Five Best Events on the Culinary Calendar This Week
Monday, April 9, 2018 at 5:56 a.m. by Amy Antonation
Here are our picks for the best Denver food and drink events for the week of April 9 through 13, 2018.
Finalists Announced for James Beard Awards; Seidel, Frasca Make the Cut
Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 5:54 a.m. by Mark Antonation
The James Beard Foundation will hold its annual awards ceremony on May 7, 2018, and a couple of Denver and Boulder chefs and restaurants are among the finalists who could potentially take the stage in Chicago that night. Frasca Food...
Best Of Awards
- Readers' Choice: Best restaurant wine list
- Best Restaurant Wine List
- Best Front of the House
- Best High-End Neighborhood Restaurant
- Best Taste of Colorado
- Best Wine List
- Best Neighborhood Italian Restaurant
- Best Wine List for Tasting
- Best Dinner on a Monday Night
- BEST DINNER DEAL