Mercantile Dining & Provision
Denver, CO 80202
- Tuesday-Saturday 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; 5-9 p.m.
- Full bar
- Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Garage available, Metered
- Recommended, Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
- Alcoholic beverages to go, Gift cards for purchase, Grocery & retail items for sale, Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Local ingredients, Business Dining, Takeout
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (53)
Chef/Restaurateur Alex Seidel Puts Fruition Farms Up for Sale
Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. by Mark Antonation
Chef/restaurateur Alex Seidel is selling his farm and creamery.
Matt Vawter Takes on Executive Chef Role at Mercantile
Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. by Mark Antonation
Matt Vawter has been named executive chef at Mercantile, as chef/owner Alex Seidel expands the concept to DIA.
The Six Best Events on the Culinary Calendar This Week
Monday, September 17, 2018 at 5:54 a.m. by Amy Antonation
Don't miss out on the good eats and drinks at these chef dinners and food happenings.
The Six Best Events on the Culinary Calendar This Weekend
Friday, September 14, 2018 at 5:53 a.m. by Amy Antonation
Don't miss these food and drink festivities in Denver and beyond.