Westword -- thirty-plus years your weekly, ink-stained guide to Denver -- now lives in your iPhone. The Westword iPhone app went live last night and is stocked with much of the same content you get here at westword.com.
More specifically, you'll find:
- Denver's most complete restaurant guide, with thousands of restaurants organized by cuisine and location. You'll never go hungry again.
- A comprehensive events calendar with hundreds of things to do every day, including concerts, gallery openings, film screenings, pub crawls, sporting events and more.
- Dispatches from concerts, tastings and other parties around town, written by the award-winning Westword staff.
- Slideshows from across Denver the nightlife scene, including concerts, nightclubs, fashion shows and other events.
- A bar and club for every night and every mood.
So: Download it. Like, now. Your life will never be the same. Or something.
Keep Westword Free... Since we started Westword, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Denver, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Denver with no paywalls.