Denver, CO 80202
- Monday and Tuesday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Wednesday and Thursday 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- $$, $$$
- Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Catering, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Water View
- Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (64)
The Westword Watch List: What to Eat This Week, From Barbecue to Burritos
Friday, May 5, 2017 at 2:30 p.m. by Mark Antonation
May is heating up with seasonal and local ingredients, great outdoor cooking and plenty of new restaurants to check out. Peas and carrots are at their peak sweetness — making them perfect even in a dessert! And new potatoes and spri...
More Denver Chefs on 2017: Underrated Dishes, Rising Stars, and Hot Issues
Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 12:29 p.m. by Laura Shunk
Happy 2017, Denver! Here's round two of our interview with local chefs and hospitality professionals, wherein they share their opinions and predictions on rising stars, old favorites, the service-industry labor shortage and the rise...
Denver Restaurateurs Embrace Philanthropy as a Business Model
Monday, December 26, 2016 at 5:50 a.m. by Gretchen Kurtz
As a restaurant critic, I’m often considering minutiae. Was the steak overcooked? Was the server informed? How were the scallops plated? These details aren’t insignificant; taken together, they determine which restaurants are worthy...
Rioja's Revolving Sips and Snacks Happy Hour Offers a Weekly Adventure
Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 8:58 a.m. by Chris Utterback
We're hungry for validation here in the Queen City of the Plains, and when someone from either coast bestows it on a local institution, we flock to be part of the conversation. With a James Beard award, national plaudits, and a Ruth...
Best Of Awards
- Best restaurant on Larimer Street
- Readers' Choice: Best vegetarian dish in a non-vegetarian restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best chef
- Best Chef's Counter
- Best Local Cookbook
- Best Free Bread
- Best Expense-Account Dinner
- Best Picnic on the Patio
- BEST DINNER UNDER $25
- Best Handmade Pasta