Denver, CO 80202
- Monday and Tuesday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Wednesday and Thursday 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- $$, $$$
- Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Catering, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Water View
- Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (68)
The Thirteen Best Restaurants for Brunch in Denver
Friday, November 24, 2017 at 6:54 a.m. by Mark Antonation
Brunch is far more than a simple breakfast; it's Denver's favorite meal. Here are thirteen (that's a baker's dozen, of course) of the best brunches served at local restaurants.
Farmers' Market Finds: The Season Finale With Chef Adam Branz
Monday, October 30, 2017 at 6:54 a.m. by Linnea Covington
The farmers' market at Union Station (part of Boulder County Farmers' Markets) is officially over — for this year, anyway. But as one thing ends, another begins. In this case, it's a new restaurant at the station called Ultreia, the...
Last-Minute Halloween Happenings and Other Culinary Events This Week
Monday, October 30, 2017 at 5:57 a.m. by Amy Antonation
It's a boozy week on the Denver dining scene: There are birthday, Halloween and Día de los Muertos celebrations, an entire festival dedicated to the fruit of the vine, and dinners celebrating nothing more than great food and even be...
Ten of Denver's Most Vibrant Summer Vegetable Dishes
Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 6:55 a.m. by Linnea Covington
Forget that tired bowl of crinkle-cut carrots or that pile of limp salad with anemic tomatoes; this summer, up your vegetable game by going big, beautiful and boisterous. Veggies play a huge role at the height of the growing season ...
Best Of Awards
- Best restaurant on Larimer Street
- Readers' Choice: Best vegetarian dish in a non-vegetarian restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best chef
- Best Chef's Counter
- Best Local Cookbook
- Best Free Bread
- Best Expense-Account Dinner
- Best Picnic on the Patio
- BEST DINNER UNDER $25
- Best Handmade Pasta