While Swanky's is only a stone's throw from Coors Field, this sports bar is hailed as Denver's home for Green Bay Packers football. During football season, expect swarms of Cheeseheads on Sundays, but once baseball season starts it's a comfortable spot to watch the game or grab drinks before or after the Rockies games. Don't miss the Curd Burger, an unfortunately named dish that belies its awesomeness: It's a half-pound burger stuffed with cheese curds.
- Price: $
- Hours: Thursday 4 p.m.-12 a.m.
Friday 4 p.m.-2 a.m.
Sunday 12 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Use restaurant website to order/pay