Over the weekend, as you've no doubt heard,Tila Tequila got pelted with rocks and all sorts of random projectiles at the 11th Annual Gathering of the Juggalos
at Cave-In Rock, Illinois. The reaction from the Juggalo family this morning has been split so far; some are proud to have attacked her, while others are ashamed. (We always assumed this sort of thing was expected at the Gathering -- it's fairly well known that Juggalos are prone to throwing stuff, at least according to this
-- but, evidently,not everyone's been clued in
.) Watch our five favorite clips after the jump.
05. Typoking If you fast-forward to about 1:53, you'll see this weird dude start "acting" like Tila Tequila. Or, at least, we think it's acting. He's wearing a mask, anyway.
04. Vanessa2270 We especially like that she calls her "Tilia" Tequila and then proceeds to apologize for the "family" -- for NINE MINUTES!
03. ItsSpikeHere Look at this little socially responsible Juggalo, walking around the park, talking to his camera -- being a good citizen. He sure does say "y'all" a lot, and then goes on to talk about how the "family" doesn't know how to act. Zing!
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
02. The TempWhiteboy334 As far as we can tell, this dude started a rumor that the Gathering may be canceled -- and the video responses to this video are pretty good -- but we honestly have no idea what the hell any of these people are talking about.
01. Rapeandkillpeople There are a lot of "haters" out there who say Juggalos are stupid, that they're a gang -- this guy is clearly here to reinforce every negative stereotype in the book. Look at his username, for crying out loud. We kind of hoped he would break through the pigeonhole...but, no, he just reinforces everything you've ever heard.