Denver Development

Pancratia Hall Lofts Celebrated on the Loretto Heights Campus

1 of 18
Evan Semón Photography
Pancratia Hall was constructed in 1929 as part of the Loretto Heights campus.
Historic Pancratia Hall, built in 1929 as part of the seventy-acre Loretto Heights campus, has been transformed into 74 income-restricted apartments. Neighbors, project managers and politicians gathered on May 12 to celebrate the completion of the Pancratia Hall Lofts at 3144 West Frances Walsh Place. The building, designed by famed architect Harry W. J. Edbrooke, is named for Mother Pancratia Bonfils.