Denver, CO 80202
- Monday through Thursday 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday 6:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Sunday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- $$, $$$
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Banquet Facilities, Business Dining, Catering, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout, Wifi Access
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Parking Lot Available, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (64)
Even More Restaurants for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Eats and Drinks
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 8:29 a.m. by Amy Antonation
Christmas Eve might just be the happiest night of the year. Presents are bought (right?), stockings are stuffed (they are, aren't they?!), and everyone is of good cheer (provided that steps one and two have been taken care of). ...
Nic Lebas on Culinary School, the South of France and Panzano
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 5:43 a.m. by Laura Shunk
When the Panzano executive-chef position opened up, Nic Lebas leaped at the opportunity to move to Denver and to draw from his French roots to refine the Italian menu of the Hotel Monaco restaurant.
Farmers' Market Finds: Panzano's Palette of Fall Produce
Monday, October 16, 2017 at 8:58 a.m. by Linnea Covington
About a month ago, Nicolas Lebas moved to Evergreen from Florida to take a job as the executive chef of Panzano at the Hotel Monaco downtown. The day we met at the Union Station Farmers' Market, it was cold, but the chef didn't...
The Ten Tastiest Events on the Culinary Calendar, March 6-10
Monday, March 6, 2017 at 5:51 a.m. by Westword Staff
The first full week of March is full of wine dinners in Denver; pick from the three listed below — or opt for a Scotch dinner or mezcal tasting, if you're not enologically inclined. Other options? A culinary tour of Italy, a South B...