Denver, CO 80202
- Monday through Thursday 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday 6:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Sunday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- $$, $$$
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Banquet Facilities, Business Dining, Catering, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout, Wifi Access
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Parking Lot Available, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (54)
The Ten Best Gluten-Free Menus in Denver
Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 9:58 a.m. by Linnea Covington
Thanks to Celiac disease awareness and diet trends, nowadays finding gluten-free options at most restaurants isn't so challenging. But while you are pretty safe dining on sushi, ordering a steak with potatoes or nibbling on a salad,...
Elise Wiggins Departs Panzano for New Solo Project
Friday, May 13, 2016 at 12:07 p.m. by Mark Antonation
Chef Elise Wiggins has been behind the burners at Panzano in the Hotel Monaco for the past twelve years, but now she's ready to embark on a new chapter. The chef's last day at Panzano was yesterday (May 12) and she's now in the fina...
Panzano's New Happy Hour Wins by Keeping the Classics
Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 8:58 a.m. by Chris Utterback
Denver Restaurant Week can change the heart of a kitchen: For ten days, eateries in the city steel themselves for big crowds and plate after plate of risotto, roasted chicken and flourless chocolate cake. You can tell a lot about a ...
Brunch, Bar and Dinner: Menu Changes at Steuben's, Panzano and Black Pearl
Friday, February 5, 2016 at 3:37 p.m. by Mark Antonation
Here's a trio of new menus to get you through the day, from hearty new brunch options at Steuben's to a spiffed-up happy hour and bar menu at Panzano to a completely updated dinner slate at the intimate Black Pearl that looks forwar...