Denver, CO 80202
- Monday through Thursday 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday 6:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Sunday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- $$, $$$
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Banquet Facilities, Business Dining, Catering, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout, Wifi Access
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Parking Lot Available, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (57)
Colorado Concierge: Where Can I Find Gluten-Free Italian Food in Denver?
Friday, November 25, 2016 at 6:55 a.m. by Lauren Rapp
We’ve all been faced with the “Where should we go?” question; sometimes the answer is obvious, but at other times we need help. Whether it’s finding the perfect place to celebrate the right occasion, determining what kitchen c...
The Ten Best Italian Restaurants In Denver — 2016 Edition
Friday, November 18, 2016 at 6:55 a.m. by Westword Staff
Denver is witnessing an explosion of new Italian restaurants, with new openings and anticipated debuts in the next few months coming like a shower of Parmesan cheese — including Chow Morso, Dio Mio, Tavernetta, Cattivella and Marcel...
Panzano Hires New Executive Chef Patrick Kelly
Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 10:57 a.m. by Mark Antonation
Since chef Elise Wiggins left Panzano after more than a decade to open her own restaurant, Cattivella, the search has been on for a new executive chef at the Italian eatery on the ground floor of the Hotel Monaco downtown. Despite b...
The Ten Best Gluten-Free Menus in Denver
Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 9:58 a.m. by Linnea Covington
Thanks to Celiac disease awareness and diet trends, nowadays finding gluten-free options at most restaurants isn't so challenging. But while you are pretty safe dining on sushi, ordering a steak with potatoes or nibbling on a salad,...