So, you're in line for the lift, and your mind starts to wander. And granted, it's not like you're at the beach, where there's a lot of exposed skin or thong-factors to distract you, but really, it's said that men think of sex every seven seconds on average -- so considering the lift lines? It's completely excusable. (And yes, the seven-seconds thing is a myth, but hell, let's lean on that for emotional validation while we can.)
All of which is a roundabout way of saying that when you're on the slopes, you're going to hear some stuff that sounds dirty. But it's not. As usual, it's just you.
10. "I need to get my board waxed."
9. "She's great at schussing in full tuck."
8. "Tighten my bindings, baby?"
7. "You've got a beautiful wedge."
6. "Stop going straight down. Take your time."
5. "We're going to hit those pillows hard."
4. "This is pretty hairy when it's not groomed."
3. "Plant your pole! Plant your pole!"
2. "You have to stop keeping your knees together eventually."
1. "He just can't stop prereleasing when he's almost to the bottom."
Keep Westword Free... Since we started Westword, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Denver, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Denver with no paywalls.