Today's a powder day at Loveland (6" in the last 24 hours), A-Basin (4"), Wolf Creek (6"), Copper (7"), and Keystone (5") -- the first five out of the gates this season. Breckenridge opens on Friday, followed by Winter Park (November 17) and Vail (November 19). If you haven't whipped yourself into shape for the season yet, time's a tickin'! Start with the last-minute Ski Boot Camp tonight at Outdoor Divas Boulder: The 7 p.m. conditioning clinic is already full, so send your RSVP for the just-added 8 p.m. class to email@example.com ASAP.
This class will educate and show you what exercises are important for each winter sports discipline. For example, what routines are critical for skate skiers or tele skiers. By the time the workshop ends, participants will have worked through a number of exercises that have been targeted for their sport. Participants will also go home with a cheat sheet of recommended exercises so that they can continue on their own at home.
Outdoor Divas can also help you take Boot Camp literally, with a full range of women's ski boots, telemark boots, and snowboard boots. Get there early tonight to try them on before your feet are all sweaty.
Here's the full schedule of upcoming opening day events for those of you who like to grab the first chair up the mountain:
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Breckenridge - November 12
- Winter Park - November 17
- Vail - November 19
- Beaver Creek - November 24
- Crested Butte - November 24
- Monarch - November 24
- Steamboat - November 24
- Aspen Mountain - November 25
- Purgatory at Durango Mountain Resort - November 25
- Snowmass - November 25
- Telluride - November 25
- Ski Cooper - November 25-28, December 3-5, December 10-12, open daily after December 17
- Eldora - November (day TBD)
- Silverton - Unguided Season November; Guided Season January
- Echo Mountain - December 1
- Sunlight - December 3
- Aspen Highlands - December 11
- Buttermilk - December 11
- SolVista - December 15
- Powderhorn - December 16
- Howelsen - December (day TBD)