Original post: Next Thursday, May 2, the Harkins theater in Northfield is celebrating the release of the third Iron Man movie with a Tony Stark-a-palooza -- and we have free tickets to give away. So if you're a fan of the Marvel hero, the hunk Robert Downey Jr. or even just large hunks of metal, continue reading for details on the marathon and how to get in for free.
See also: - Win day passes to Loveland Ski Area! - Amazon's new comedy pilots are full of flops -- with these exceptions - Adult eyes: Realizing how dirty Dirty Dancing really is, 26 years after my first viewing
Here are the marathon's showtimes:
- Iron Man (PG-13) - 1 p.m. - Iron Man 2 (PG-13) - 3 p.m. - The Avengers in 3D (PG-13) - 6 p.m. - Iron Man 3 in 3D (PG-13) - 9 p.m.
And here's what you'll get for going:
- Admission to all four movies - Free 2013 Harkins Loyalty Cup - Free small popcorn - Free commemorative The Ultimate Iron Man Marathon lanyard
To enter our contest:
1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Sign in to Livefyre and leave us a comment below with your e-mail address, and your favorite superhero.
3. Then, check back tomorrow to see if you've won.
4. Sit back and relax. Good luck!
Keep Westword Free... Since we started Westword, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Denver, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Denver with no paywalls.