More than two decades passed before Sushi Den owners Yasu and Toshi Kizaki decided to expand upon their successful sushi business, but when they did, they went big. While the word “izakaya” means little more than “bar and grill” in Japan, in Denver it has become synonymous with the same style, service and dedication to fresh seafood that Sushi Den customers have come to expect.
- Price: $$$, $$$$
- Hours: Sunday-Tuesday 4:30-9 p.m.
Wednesday-Thursday 4:30-10 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 4:30-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Garage available, On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining