Denver, CO 80211
- Tuesday-Thursday 5-9 p.m. Friday 5-10 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; 5-10 p.m. Sunday 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; 5-9 p.m.
- Full bar
- Gift cards for purchase, Meal kits for home preparation, Order/delivery via DoorDash, Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Private-group dining
- Metered, Valet
- Recommended, Online Reservations Available
- Alcoholic beverages to go, Gift cards for purchase, Meal kits for home preparation, Scheduled pickup times, Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Vegetarian Friendly, Multi-Level, Patio/Sidewalk Dining
- Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (97)
The Best Concerts in Denver This Week
Monday, August 10, 2020 at 5:55 a.m. by Westword Staff
Nathaniel Rateliff, J-Calvin, Alive on Arrival and more.
The Ten Best Restaurant Rooftop Patios in Denver
Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 5:57 a.m. by Westword Staff
Enjoy food and booze on these ten rooftop patios perfect for long summer nights.
The Nine Best Denver and Boulder Happy Hours for Vegans
Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 8:57 a.m. by Kristen Kuchar
Happy hour should be happy for all, including vegans. Here are ten great Denver restaurants where you can find vegan deals during happy hour.
Ten Bottomless Mimosas for Less Than $15 in Denver
Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 11:57 a.m. by Lauren Archuletta
Few things in life are more rewarding than a mimosa at the end of a long week or the beginning of a relaxing weekend. Coming across a solid bottomless mimosa deal that pairs well with your brunch can be tricky, especially when you'r...