It has been a while since we've seen a new genre on the music scene, but thankfully miniature-juggalo Violent JJ, who is the son of adult juggalo and Insane Clown Posse member Violent J has given us baby-wrestling-rap, or BWR for short. It's a new form of music that melds the trials and tribulations of being a baby juggalo with wrestling in the format of rap music and it's on the brink of taking over the world. The video itself did a number on our brains, making it impossible to come up with more than one fully realized paragraph -- see our broken down thoughts after the jump.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- 1. The first line, "I dare you," is never actually explained, which begs the question: What, exactly, are we being dared to do? Watch the video? Perhaps.
- 2. The young lad refers to as himself a "bad bad man." Repeatedly.
- 3. JCW is mentioned -- which we don't understand.
- 4. Where did he get that giant belt? Where can we get one?
- 5. The young lad is also seen beating the crap out of fat men throughout the video in wrestling matches. Repeatedly.
- 6. Actually, at one point, he's beating up a guy with devil horns, and the kid goes by JCW -- which represents the battle between good and evil and helps bolster the theory that Insane Clown Posse is actually run by Focus on the Family.
- 7. This little kid can't keep a straight face, which makes us think he's in on some joke that we're missing.
- 8. We feel really bad for this poor kid -- the only thing worse than being a child-star is being a child-wrestling/rap star.
- 9. For no apparent reason Violent JJ's sister is mentioned halfway through the song, and she is shown dancing, which is hilarious in that "shaking your head and crying at humanity" kind of way.
- 10. Is this brain-washing us?
- 11. Who the hell are all these creeps dancing with him?
- 12. Watching this little kid body slamming people is creeping us out.
- 13. Whoop! Whoop! This shit is fuckin' the shit, family, 4eva.