Beirut's new double EP March of the Zapotec grabbed the top at Wax Trax Records last week while the Dark Was the Night compilation, which features Andrew Bird, Arcade Fire, Beach House, Bon Iver and more, came in second. Local bands Git Some and Eyes & Ears also made the top 10. See the full breakdown after the jump.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Westword's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Denver's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
1. Beirut - March of The Zapotec
2. Various Artists - Dark Was the Night
3. Various Artists - Local Anesthetic
4. Death - ...For The World To See
5. Git Some - Cosmic Rock
6. Fucked Up - Chemistry of Common Life
7. Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion
8. M. Ward - Hold Time
9. A.C. Newman - Get Guilty
10. Eyes and Ears - Eyes and Ears 7"