Converge's Axe to Fall, released last week on Epitaph, grabbed the top spot at Wax Trax while the Flaming Lips' Embryonic and Atlas Sound's Logo came in second and third for the week ending October 25. Thao with the Get Down Stay Down's Know Better, Learn Faster and Radio 1190's Local Shakedown Vol. 3 rounded out the top five. See the full breakdown after the jump.
Top Sellers 10.25.2009
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Westword's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Denver's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
1. Converge - Axe to Fall
2. Flaming Lips - Embryonic
3. Atlas Sound - Logo
4. Thao with the Get Down Stay Down - Know Better, Learn Faster
5. Various Artists - Radio 1190 Local Shakedown Vol. 3
6. Russian Circles - Geneva
7. Shrinebuiilder - Shrinebuiilder
8. Jay Farrar & Ben Gibbard - One Fast Move or I'm Gone
9. Pelican - What We All Come to Need
10. Various Artists - Local Anesthetic