Tech N9NE's latest effort, K.O.D., grabbed the top spot at Independent Records for the second week in a row, while Slayer's new disc, World Painted Blood, came in second and Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 grabbed the third slot. Michael Jackson's This is It and Say Anything's new self-titled album rounded out the top five for the week ending November 8.
1. Tech N9NE - K.O.D.
2. Slayer - World Painted Blood
3. Jay-Z - The Blueprint 3
4 Michael Jackson - This is It
5. Say Anything - Say Anything
6. Z-Ro - Cocaine
7. Mariah Carey - Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel
8. Mario - D.N.A.
9. Five Finger Death Punch - War is the Answer
10. Lil Boosie - Superbad: The Return of Boosie