As Denverites weigh whether to bring a new music festival to Overland Park Golf Course, we think it's time to review some of our past coverage of music-festival drama. Here are ten stories looking at messy music-festival history in Denver and beyond.
1. Social Media Is Ruining Music Festivals
2. There Are No More "First-Ever" Art or Music Festivals in Denver
3. The Importance of Actual Diversity in Music-Festival Lineups
4. Mile High Music Festival Not Happening
Read on for more music-festival drama.
6. How Not to Talk to a Woman at a Music Festival (or Anywhere Else)
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Westword's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Denver's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
7. Changes Coming to People's Fair and Oldest Registered Neighborhood Group
8. Chive Fest Hopes to Be Among City Park's First Major Music Festivals, Despite Concerns
9. Was India Arie's Brother Arrested at Mile High Music Festival?