The next time we see each other, fair Westword music reader, it will be on a brand new website. You're looking at a glimpse of the home page, but there's much more to it. It's a design we think is cleaner, more responsive and easier to read.
We'll be making the switch tonight, and there won't be anything new published during that time. You can expect to start seeing fresh stories around 10 a.m. tomorrow, on our shiny new website. Until then:
• BACKBEAT'S GREATEST HITS •
- 50 Photos That Prove Red Rocks Is the Most Beautiful Venue on the Planet
- Photos: Musicians Buying (Legal) Weed in Denver
- The Ten Most Underrated Guitarists in the History of Rock
- 50 Ways to Support Your DIY Music Community
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Westword's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Denver's stories with no paywalls.