The Westword Music Showcase is all about trying new things — listening to new bands, exploring new venues — but it helps to know the basics before you head over: basics like where to find restrooms, water and entrances. Keep reading for ten tips on how to enjoy the best Saturday of the year.
1. Doors open at noon.
2. The box office and Will Call are at 11th and Bannock streets.
3. VIP entry is at 11th and Acoma streets.
4. Children two and under get in free. Children over two are welcome, but they must have tickets. Note: VIP section and all venues are 21+. (No dogs, please.)
5. There are no remote box offices. Get your festival wristbands at one of three entry points in the main-stage festival area (see map), tickets in hand.
Read on for more tips on how to survive the Westword Music Showcase.
6. Bike parking is at the Denver Community Credit Union, 1075 Acoma Street. All bikes must be picked up by 10:15 p.m. on Saturday, June 24.
7. The first-aid tent is near the festival entrance at 12th and Acoma.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Westword's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Denver's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
8. The restrooms are near the Mike’s Hard Lemonade Stage, at the northwest corner of the festival grounds.
9. Purses and small bags are allowed inside, but will be checked upon entry (including any return entry). Bring an empty water bottle: The free drinking-water station is near the restrooms. Sunblock, blankets, cell phones and lighters are allowed, but leave your umbrellas, skateboards, tents and professional cameras at home.
10. Leaving and returning is permitted, even encouraged. This is a day for exploration — so get out there and explore!
Westword Music Showcase, Saturday, June 24, noon, Golden Triangle, westwordshowcase.com.