Sub.Mission returns this Friday and Saturday with a gigantic local bass music celebration at Cervantes' Masterpiece Ballroom. Granted, it seems as though every event Sub.Mission touches turns to gold, but this one will surely move you in ways that you've never moved. We've got our hands on a pair of tickets for either Friday or Saturday night up for grabs. They're all yours -- as long as you are up to speed on your Sub.Mission trivia, that is. Page down for your chance to win.
1. What Belgium native drum and bass producer did Sub.Mission bring for an Electronic Tuesday event? (Hint: Westword covered this show with a slideshow)
2. Sub.Mission brought Doctor P and Flux Pavilion to the Fillmore Auditorium last year. Where was this show originally scheduled to be held?
3. What two local dubstep producers just released an album under the famed Play Me Record label?
4. Name the two Sub.Mission weekly parties.
5. What UK imprint played at City Hall Events Venue for the Sub.Mission 5 year anniversary?
Think you know them all? Send us your answers, and we'll pick winners at random on Friday morning. Note: Include "Sub.Mission" in your subject line, and be sure to indicate your preference, Friday or Saturday. Good luck!
Now, some music courtesy of D Bridge to get you in the right frame of mind:
Keep Westword Free... Since we started Westword, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Denver, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Denver with no paywalls.