Young Money, a hip-hop collaboration lead by Lil Wayne, grabbed the top spot at Independent Records for the week ending December 27. The group's We Are Young Money features Nicki Minaj, Drake, Jae Miltz, Lil Twist, Gucci Mane and more. Eminem's Relapse checked in at number two, while Mary J. Blige's Stronger With Each Tear, released last week on Geffen, came in at number three. Mudvayne's self-titled album, released last week on Epic, and Snoop Dogg's Malice 'N Wonderland rounded out the top five. See the full breakdown after the jump.
Top Sellers 12.27.09
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
1. Young Money - We Are Young Money
2. Eminem - Relapse
3. Mary J. Blige - Stronger With Each Tear
4. Mudvayne - Mudvayne
5. Snoop Dogg - Malice 'N Wonderland
6. Alicia Keys - Element of Freedom
7. Lady Gaga - Fame Monster
8. Tech N9NE - K.O.D.
9. Gucci Mane - State vs. Radric Davis
10. 30 Seconds to Mars - This is War