Young Money, a hip-hop collaboration lead by Lil Wayne, grabbed the top spot at Independent Records for the week ending December 27. The group'sWe Are Young Money
features Nicki Minaj, Drake, Jae Miltz, Lil Twist, Gucci Mane and more. Eminem'sRelapse
checked in at number two, while Mary J. Blige'sStronger With Each Tear
, released last week on Geffen, came in at number three. Mudvayne's self-titled album, released last week on Epic, and Snoop Dogg'sMalice 'N Wonderland
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
rounded out the top five. See the full breakdown after the jump.
Top Sellers 12.27.09
1. Young Money - We Are Young Money
2. Eminem - Relapse
3. Mary J. Blige - Stronger With Each Tear
4. Mudvayne - Mudvayne
5. Snoop Dogg - Malice 'N Wonderland
6. Alicia Keys - Element of Freedom
7. Lady Gaga - Fame Monster
8. Tech N9NE - K.O.D.
9. Gucci Mane - State vs. Radric Davis
10. 30 Seconds to Mars - This is War