Although Lil Wayne isheading to prison next month after pleading guilty to gun charges
, the rapper's gotta be pretty damn happy with how well Young Money's
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
is selling. It's number twelve on Billboard's Top 200, and locally, it's on top of Independent's top sellers for the third week in a row. Snoop Dogg, whose January 30 show at the Ogden Theatre was announced this week, came in second while Gucci Mane, Eminem and Mary J. Blige rounded out the top five. See the full breakdown after the jump.
Top Sellers 1.10.2009
1. Young Money - We Are Young Money
2. Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland
3. Gucci Mane - State vs. Radric Davis
4. Eminem - Relapse: Refill
5. Mary J. Blige - Stronger With Each Tear
6. Ke$ha - Animal
7. Jay-Z - Blueprint 3
8. Alicia Keys - Element of Freedom
9. Them Crooked Vultures - Them Crooked Vultures
10. Messy Marv & T Nutty - Tha 2nd and 3rd Letter