What'd you miss this weekend if you spent the whole time at home Googling "'Brady Quinn' and 'single'"? A lot. Check it out below:
• The Flobots (and Hickenlooper) rocked the Ogden on Friday. And we took (moving) pictures.
- Zombies had a fashion show at Bender's. It was strangely hot.
• It wasn't St. Patrick's Day, but it was the parade, which allowed parents to let their kids celebrate the holiday without fear of being accidentally beer bonged by a drunk guy named Jimmy.
• You know Diamond? The strip club? Well there's a bar above it, and people go there, and the clothes stay on. Sort of.
• The clothes definitely stayed on at the Mercury for the Buckingham Squares.
Keep Westword Free... Since we started Westword, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Denver, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Denver with no paywalls.