If you said "no," then la-tee-da. It must be nice to be in the 1 percent.
Yes, the folks in our advertising department have decided to join the wave of the future and throw our hat in with the other daily e-mail deals already out there. And while the idea is wholly unoriginal, these things can prove to be beneficial now and then for us penny-pinching patients.
Here's the skinny:
- E-mails go out twice a week, each one with a new deal.
- The deals are valid for two to three days and can't be used until day after purchase
- Deals range from 50 percent to 90 percent off retail.
- Free to sign up for and no red-card required
- The Toke Daily Deal will not only offer discounts on medical marijuana, but also head shops, grow stores and occasionally cannabis-friendly restaurants.
That said, I can appreciate a good deal when I see one. that's why I'm subscribed to no less than two other medical marijuana daily deal sites. Like a Ganja Sy Sperling, I'm not only the Westword medical marijuana critic; I'm an actual medical marijuana consumer, too. If the offer on Toke Daily Deals is worthwhile, I'll take it. If not, I won't. Pretty simple.
You can sign up for the Toke Daily Deals by clicking here. (Or not -- because, as I may have mentioned, Honey Badger don't give a shit.)
More from our Marijuana archives: "Medical marijuana: Health department registry stats show 5 percent decline in red cards"; "Bank of Denver to close all medical marijuana accounts: Cherry Top Farms bust a factor?"